Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak.

Considering that we sleep about 1/3 of our lives away, I would expect that we should all be pretty damn good at it.

But for whatever reason, I seem to be about as talented at getting a good night's sleep as I am juggling chainsaws.... that are on fire... while wearing roller skates... while I'm balancing on a stool... that's on top of a dolphin.

The fact that my school schedule is about as organized as a English hockey player's teeth has only exasperated the situation, and getting a grand total of ten hours of sleep over the past three days leaves me feeling a bit ragged, especially when I'm running around for hours at a time playing "taxi driver". The worst part is that I'm not getting little sleep because I'm stressed or overworked. It's quite the opposite. I have been spending my nights chipping away at Robert Jordan's lengthy but brilliant Wheel of Time series, or trolling twelve year olds on the League of Legends forums. I'm thinking of taking up crime fighting as a midnight hobby. Not many people can pull off a gem studded purple velvet body suit, but I'm willing to give it a shot... for science!

Fightheinsomniac's Class Schedule:
Mon: 4-7 pm
Tues: 2-5 pm
Weds: 8-11 am
Thurs: 6-9 pm

I mean.. really, guys? Reeeaaaallllly?

Song: My Dear Inertia - The Syncope Threshold (now known as I, Omega)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KNUBXGmBrA

Some delicious progressive rock. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I tried my best to avoid those darn late classes, well I'm just the type to get it done quick, but good post nonetheless. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete